Crushed 2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apply SUPER CAT for admin or mod
About my inactivity during the last days EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:03 am by KingShadow121

» Application of Moderator
About my inactivity during the last days EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:11 am by Blocker.tk

» Application for Admin
About my inactivity during the last days EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:54 pm by KingShadow121

» Join admin Team :D
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm by KingShadow121

» BenVn272's application for administator
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:42 pm by KingShadow121

» new addons
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:34 pm by KingShadow121

» Chaning the application forumla adding this new qustions
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:22 pm by KingShadow121

» KoKo's Application for Administator
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm by KingShadow121

» Abusive Staff Found.
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:55 pm by Vortex

About my inactivity during the last days

2 posters

Go down

About my inactivity during the last days Empty About my inactivity during the last days

Post by **BALA** Tue May 17, 2016 4:10 am

Hello buddies!
I hope that everyone saw that I wasn't active during the last week, that was because I had a motorbike crash, I stayed in hospital the whole day, after that the medics said that I have to repose so I decided to play computer games Razz I have some burns and scratches so It's not easy to move the legs, I have to take pain pills.
The insurance expert witnesses have seen the motorbike, they sent the budget to the other insurance company, but some days ago I called my insurance company and they said that the other company doesn't answer anything and hope they will wait the max time to pay my repairs (3 months).
For that reason I have been very sensitive and irritable, and I got angry easily with freevoters, hackers and insulters.
I'm sorry for that, I will learn to control myself better when I'm having real life problems.
Hope you will understand me Sad Crying or Very sad
See you in the game.
**BALA**
**BALA**
Users

Back to top Go down

About my inactivity during the last days Empty Re: About my inactivity during the last days

Post by KoKo! Thu May 19, 2016 1:49 pm

xD

KoKo!
Users

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum